Saturday, January 5, 2013

DOCUMENTING IN 2013


It comes as no surprise to myself each and every time I am reminded of how much I shield my personal writing from the outside world. It's something that for some reason makes me feel extremely vulnerable as if my little soul is being thrown out into space for the entire universe to observe with skeptical eyes, an act that is going to be examined with a fierce critical magnifying glass revealing its true identity and quality.

I've never been the one to form a list of New Years Resolutions or to come up with any at all in general but this year I want to change that. I want to document, to write to down feelings, experiences and things that happen throughout the year that I not only can look back on in the future but will forever hold close to my heart. To do so this means challenging myself with my writing and ultimately challenging myself to open up as a person, disregarding my worries or insecurities that come along with doing so. 2013 is going to be a big year and I want that to be recorded, although this is only the first I believe that there should also be other goals and little resolutions built into this year, things that will allow growth and maybe even comfort when it comes to purely focusing on being the best me that I can be. Stay tuned! The image about can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment