Friday, January 11, 2013

FANCY THINGS FRIDAY

Here is a fature that I am really looking forward to doing on this blog starting this week. I know it isn't new to combine your favorite things from the week and present them to the world but it's something I personally enjoy looking at so I thought I would begin my own. 

1. The top knot; this is my everyday hairstyle, due to it not only being so easy but also because of how glamorous it always seems to look no matter how messy. (Via Pinterest)

2. This quote resonates extremely loudly when it comes to me, it's one of the things I always want to remember in life and also one of the things I wish to put forward personally, not just now but always. Kindness, understanding, patience and a soft caring soul. (Via Tumblr)

3. Since moving to Florida I have learnt that it means the colder seasons aren't exactly cold. Winter happens to be my favorite season so until it kicks in there's nothing like frosty idyllic winter photos that express all the lovely season has to offer. (Via Tumblr)
4. This is a show that I can never get enough of. It's as simple as that. (Via Google)

5. Writing is a precious art that I hold close to my heart. Although I don't it nearly enough it's a goal of mine to start writing in a journal at least for a few minutes everyday. (Via Tumblr)

6. Sparkling lights are the perfect accent to anything, especially a stunning mirror. (Via Tumblr)

7. A fantastic idea that is brilliant for a personalized gift. (Via Bailey Doesn't Bark)

8. Beautiful and elegant. (Via Flickr)

No comments:

Post a Comment